Learn how to create your first project on Bricks.
- First you need to create an accountIt's free to create an account, you need to choose a username and password and fill little information.
Create an account in Bricks
- Then we ask you to create an organizationOrganization generally represent your company, it will group the projects you create later and help you share them with you co-workers.
- Then we propose you to create your first projectYou can create as many projects as you want.
Create a project
- You can then invite some people to contributeThere are 2 types of permissions in a project:
administratorAdministrator can edit project settings, whereas member can only contribute to it.
Create a team and invite people to the project
- You can set the project parameters:
lots....Or wait until you need it to make it later.
- Finally, you can create your first topic. A topic is anything you want to discuss or execute with your colleagues or other enterprises your work with. In Topic, you can define tasks
Create a topic and tasks
- You can hierarchize what needs to be done for the next milestone, meeting... thanks to Sprints